The field of sleep medicine is always evolving. Earn credit while listening to Talking Sleep, a podcast of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), to keep up on the latest developments in the practice of clinical sleep medicine. This product provides quarterly reviews of the AASM’s Talking Sleep Podcast Series.
- Updating Protocols for Evaluating Daytime Sleepiness and Alertness
- Sleep Disorders in Women
- Sleep-Related Movement Disorders
- How to Survive a Medicare Audit
- Untreated OSA and Alzheimer's Disease
- Identify the updates to the AASM protocols for the Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT) including guidance on patient management, testing procedures, and reporting to ensure the tests provide high-quality, consistent data.
- Describe unique aspects of sleep in women including sleep disorders across the lifetime.
- Distinguish between incidental and more serious movements during sleep including in patients with Parkinson’s disease and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Describe what Medicare auditors are looking for and how to prepare for an audit.
- Explain the association between obstructive sleep apnea and neurodegenerative diseases.
Discounted member price:
You could save: