The field of sleep medicine is always evolving. Earn credit while listening to Talking Sleep, a podcast of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), to keep up on the latest developments in the practice of clinical sleep medicine. This product provides quarterly reviews of the AASM’s Talking Sleep Podcast Series.
- Mind After Midnight
- CPAP in Pediatric Patients
- Spotlighting Central Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Technologist Education
- College, Transgender Students, and Sleep
- Explain why there is an increased risk of suicide between 2 and 3 a.m.
- Describe safe and effective CPAP use in pediatric patients with obstructive sleep apnea.
- Identify multiple pathways that can cause different forms of central sleep apnea.
- Describe the appropriate use of melatonin in children as compared to adults.
- Analyze reasons for a decrease in educational training programs amidst a sleep technologist shortage.
- Describe the significance of insufficient sleep and other sleep-related issues in the collegiate population.
Discounted member price:
You could save: